Through our many years of experience in this special segment and through our various points of view from a business perspective, consultant and lecturer view but also from our activities as a recognized aerospace auditors, we have a wide range of knowledge.
• EN 9100
• EN 9110
• EN 9120
• ISO/ TS 16949
• DIN ISO IEC 27001
• ISO 50001
In the fields of quality management in accordance with the aerospace standards, the air law and aviation approval our employees are worldwide recognized experts.
Changes in the DIN ISO 9001: 2015
2. Internal audits and supplier audits
3. Product examination at the manufacturer / supplier
4. Material Testing
• parts examination according to customer specifications
• on site process control
• Project planning / coordination and efficient conversation of the project enterprises
• Reviews / Reports / Presentation
• Outsourcing of processes and products
• implementation of production lines
• Providing of the production documents
• Release of products and processes
Introduction Quality Management System to ISO 9001 at the Institute of Propulsion Technology of the German Aerospace Center (DLR) and the harmonization of 3 systems into a unified QMS with conclusively successful external certification.